Full Time Finance Development Program
For Business undergraduates majoring in Finance, Accounting, or related majors
Our Financial Analysts work to provide key insights to real opportunities. Interns will have exposure to a manufacturing environment and work on challenging projects that are impactful, ‘real-world’, and directly correlate to decisions being made daily throughout the business.
· Projects will provide the intern opportunities to gain insight into several functional areas within the finance and accounting organization
· Interns will be given full oversight and responsibility for their projects while they work collaboratively with the FP&A leadership as well as cross-functionally throughout the business to deliver thorough analysis and recommendations to capitalize on the given opportunities.
Our Accountants innovate and analyze key balance sheet accounts and business processes to improve our day to day operations.
· Interns will have exposure to a manufacturing environment and gain real world experience in proper account reconciliations, internal and external audit participation, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, and balance sheet analysis
· Interns will be given full oversight and responsibility for their projects and exposed to a variety of financial and accounting systems while learning to manage complexity in a matrix organization
Our Auditors are primarily engaged in the internal audit process related to Balance Sheet reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley and Anti-Corruption testing/compliance.
· Interns will develop an understanding of the internal audit approach, methodology and related tools
· Perform analytical reviews of audit documents and review accounting/operating procedures specific to internal controls
· Apply concepts of risk assessment and provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency