Business Opportunity Specialist, 581566300
- If selected at the GS-11 level, duties will be performed in a developmental capacity
- Provide information and advice with special emphasis on data and technical requirements for private industry sales.
- Assist small businesses with bidding procedures in their efforts to become government suppliers.
- Conduct research to determine the Federal Supply classes best suited for small businesses capabilities.
- Respond to inquiries regarding the electronic bid quoting (DLA Internet Bid Boards and DIBBS process).Attend visits to small manufacturing companies to gain knowledge of their capabilities and use this knowledge to make informed sourcing recommendations.
- Assist acquisition specialists in the development of course materials for training workshops and seminars.
- Conduct training and individual counseling sessions about what DLA purchases from small businesses.