Data Analyst Tableau - Free Training & Placement - OPT,STEM & H1B Sponsorship available
We are hiring for multiple clients.
Vforce is an E-Verified company.
We provide sponsorship to international students for OPT, OPT STEM Ext, Current Practical training or H1b, and finally Green Card.
The salary range is between 45k - 80K. We provide Virtual Training for the following skills and make sure you have the appropriate knowledge and confidence to resolve real-time business problems using your skill.
** Hiring Process - Send your resume. We will review your application and you will get a meeting request. - The meeting will decide on the offer and expectations.
The primary job role of a Data Analyst is to:
- Acquire data from primary/secondary sources and maintain databases or data systems
- Develop and implement data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies which can optimize statistical quality and efficiency
- Interpret data and analyze results by statistical techniques as well as provide ongoing reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Management or other related fields
- Past experience as a business data analyst or Tableau Analyst or Data Visualization
- Sound knowledge of data mining, data models, data segmentation, and database development techniques
- Exceptional analytical skills along with expertise in collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating data
- A keen eye for details so as to ensure accuracy
- Ability to handle queries, write reports, and present results/findings in an efficient way
- Exceptional communication skills
- Acquiring data from primary/secondary sources and maintaining databases and data systems
- Developing and implementing data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies for optimizing statistical quality and efficiency
- Interpreting data and analyzing results by statistical techniques as well as providing ongoing reports
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and key performance indicators so as to locate and resolve coding problems
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends/patterns in complex data sets
- Working with upper management for prioritizing business informational needs
- Developing and implementing new technologies for process improvement