Adobe Customer Solutions Intern (Business-Focus)
The Adobe Customer Solutions (ACS) team is responsible for supporting our customers, identifying strategic opportunities, driving value, navigating risks, and accelerating their digital transformations. ACS encompasses consulting services, customer success management, support, and training services for Adobe’s enterprise customers. If you are passionate about driving the digital transformation of many of the world’s most recognizable brands, Adobe’s ACS team is the place for you!
We're looking for goal-oriented people who thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are eager to apply their problem-solving skills to real business challenges. Our interns will each focus on one special project related to the development and operation of our customer experience organization. This can include efforts such as -- measuring the success of our consulting programs; developing gold standards for our account management team; identifying and coordinating thought leadership and customer case studies; researching and developing new go-to-market approaches; or another similar project.
We will coach and mentor you. We will share feedback on how you’re progressing vis-a-vis regularly scheduled meetings.
Notably, our ACS team is recruiting a group of interns. Thus, your peers and you will have opportunities to network, collaborate, learn from each other, and socialize.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Think strategically about people, process, and technology challenges.
· Focus on your individual project. Meet goals and complete deliverables on time.
· While your individual project will drive the details of your day-to-day activities, you will generally be focused on:
- Research various strategies, customer opportunities, and/or technology capabilities.
- Analyze data. Build business reports and/or dashboards.
- Develop workflows, process documentation, recommendations around business strategy and other knowledge assets.
- Identify, develop, and share best practices.
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams, to implement initiatives.
- Drive accountability and results.
- Develop internal and/or customer-facing communications.
- Present findings and recommendations to ACS leaders.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
· Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree and plan to graduate December 2021 - July 2022.
· Business- or marketing-related major. A minor in a relevant Computing/STEM area (e.g., Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering) is a strong plus.
· Sharp analytical skills and intellectual curiosity.
· Ability to listen, assess, dissect and solve business problems.
· Ability to think outside of the box. Eagerness to seek creative solutions for challenges.
· Organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent presentation & communication skills (both verbal and written). Able to translate key metrics into succinct executive-facing communications.
· Thrive in team settings. Revel in collaborating with others.
· Self-initiative, confidence, & resourcefulness. A desire to roll-up your sleeves and dig deeply into a business. Passionate about exceeding expectations.
· Dedication to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached.
· Grace under pressure and a positive attitude.
· Prior experience in a customer-facing, marketing, content, agency or consultancy role is a plus.
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.