2021 Summer Internship Program - Marketing - Brand & Channel Marketing - Mt. Laurel, NJ
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2021 Summer Internship Program - Marketing
TD Bank's Marketing team brings our Unexpectedly Human brand to life every day and develops best-in-class strategic solutions that help all of the business lines we serve meet and exceed their business goals.
Marketing offers internships opportunities in the following group:
Brand & Channel Marketing
The Brand & Channel Marketing team leads the charge to drive our brand and community efforts, particularly related to our Unexpectedly Human brand promise and the TD Ready Commitment in the U.S. The team works to sustain and bring our brand to life in meaningful ways across our footprint through brand strategy development, integrated communications and activation, corporate sponsorships, insights and delivery across all channels inclusive of retail, social and media channels
Brand & Channel Marketing ensures that we continue to differentiate ourselves from the competition. In addition, drives excitement and engagement among Colleagues and Customers and in our communities, continuing to reinforce TD as a human, purpose-driven brand.
This team is looking for an intern in Mount Laurel, NJ.
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10 week, non-rotational program consists of:
- A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank
- A variety of professional experiences and development training
- Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
- A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
- An active role in community service projects
- Currently in Junior year of college - Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business (Marketing, Finance, Economics etc.), Technology, Communications and/or Digital Media
- 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve while creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.