2021 Summer Internship Program - Marketing - Marketing Analytics - Mt. Laurel, NJ, Wilmington, DE
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2021 Summer Internship Program - Marketing
TD Bank's Marketing team brings our Unexpectedly Human brand to life every day and develops best-in-class strategic solutions that help all of the business lines we serve meet and exceed their business goals.
Marketing offers internships opportunities in the following group:
Marketing Analytics - Marketing Targeting Solutions (MTS)
The MTS team is the primary point of contact between Marketing Analytics and the Product Marketing and Line of Business partners. They understand and utilize the tools available for selection and segmentation, build test designs that meet the goals and objectives of the campaign, understand campaign goals and design campaigns to achieve primary objectives, then execute and audit based on those requirements.
The MTS Team is looking for an intern in Mount Laurel, NJ or Wilmington, DE.
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10 week, non-rotational program consists of:
- A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank
- A variety of professional experiences and development training
- Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
- A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
- An active role in community service projects
- Currently in Junior year of college - Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business (Marketing, Finance, Economics etc.), Technology, Communications and/or Digital Media
- Ability to code (SAS/SQL)
- Experience with Tableau
- 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve while creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.