Storm Team Section 106 Coordinator
- Coordinates review of projects and compliance with applicable federal laws to assure cultural resource protection.
- Provides direction to parks and programs in meeting Environmental Compliance (Section 106) requirements.
- Develops appropriate guidelines and actions for projects in an interdisciplinary context to understand historic integrity and significance.
- Collaborates with park and regional staff in developing mitigation strategies.
- Trains and educates park and regional staff on National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) requirements, responsibilities, procedures and document preparation.
- Develops tools and guidelines to help clarify the compliance process.