Bilingual Contact Tracer/ Case Investigator
Jennifer Temps is seeking Contact Tracer/ Case Investigators for the State of North Carolina. Please see below for more details:
The Contact Tracer will be responsible for:
- Identifying close contacts to a confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- Use a web-based client resource management (CRM) platform to notify all close contacts of their exposure.
- Provide the appropriate isolation or quarantine education and guidance.
- Will perform field visits to reach individuals who do not respond to electronic (phoe/text/email) contact attempts.
- Hourly Rate $17hr
The Case Investigator will be responsible for:
- Contacting North Carolinians confirmed with COVID-19 infection.
- Provide education regarding the recommendation to self-isolation.
- Assess their ability to safely comply with the recommended control measures.
- Elicit information on close contacts who need to be notified of their exposure.
- Will perform field visits to reach individuals who do not respond to electronic (phone/text/email) contact attempts.
- Hourly rate $24hr
Requirements: Compassion, Supportive, Communication Skills