Customer Programs and Services Representative I
- Assists in the planning, development, and delivery of Minnesota Power’s customer programs and services which may include energy conservation, renewable energy, affordability, beneficial electrification or other programs, as assigned.
- Provides process and technical support and assistance to customers, utility personnel, vendors and other stakeholders to coordinate and promote customer program and service offerings.
- Knowledge of utility data systems, metering and energy management technologies is preferred.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships, internally and externally, to promote company goals.
- Significant level of interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Effective performance in this position requires a positive, self-motivated team player.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferred degree in business, energy management, sustainability, or technology field.
- No experience required
- Under normal operating conditions, this position will be reporting to the Duluth, MN office. In accordance with the Company’s current work-from-home policy, the position will start as a remote, work-from-home opportunity. The duration of the remote work option is subject to the business need and evolving guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some training may need to occur in the office, with safety protocols and social distancing.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors, vendors and stakeholders in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Program management and customer service skills preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems preferred
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.