Social Media Marketing INtern
Social Media Marketing Intern
Kairos is a startup studio making life better and more affordable for our generation. We focus on building products in housing and healthcare to bring down costs and make these services more accessible
What’s the role?
Kairos is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to join our team and help support our growing social media presence. Reporting to the Content Manager, you will learn the basics of utilizing social media & influencer marketing for brand and growth, and develop the skills to take ownership of this role.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, driven, creative and detail oriented. They will want to be mentored by a seasoned social media marketing professional who has the ability to train/work in a team educational environment. The candidate will demonstrate an ability to think creatively, strategically and communicate efficiently internally and externally. They will benefit from the internship experience by working with experienced professionals. The internship experience will prepare the student to enter the workplace.
- Assist Content Manager with social media community management; responding to direct messages, comments, and inquiries on a daily basis
- Partner with Content Manager to launch Kairos’ social media ambassador program and help manage this community on a daily basis
- Identify potential partner accounts through ongoing social media research
- Scout relevant content and trends applicable to Kairos social platforms
- Develop and execute content experiments for Kairos social media channels
- Active user and creator on multiple social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Reddit).
- Experience growing social media followers + engagement on one or more social platforms
- Strong interest in mastering social growth through community engagement
- Passion for both internet culture and social justice/current events.
- Excellent communication skills, both internal and external.
- Effective time management, organized, and detail oriented.
- Creative thinker with the ability to ideate independently and challenge conventions
- Graphic design and/or video editing skills are a plus!
Hours & Pay
Part time (< 20 hours / week) with a weekly stipend
How to Apply
Please apply at the Angelist link, or, send most updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - a portfolio is a plus