2021 Spring / Summer Finance Internship
APPLY HERE: https://wealthyhabits.org/get-involved/internship-application/
Wealthy Habits (www.wealthyhabits.org) is a financial literacy program for ages 11-18 that is provided through a not-for-profit organization the Jonathan D Rosen Family Foundation.
The organization has been providing programs to the Atlanta student population since 2012. Our internships have typically been offered during the summer, but the current situation has increased our reach by using a virtual platform and we are extending our internship program to include opportunities during each semester. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow while making an impact on the lives of many children across the country.
We welcome current students to apply the internship opportunity located at our offices in Dunwoody, GA. Summer internship is from June 7, 2021 - Aug 13, 2021
- Deadline to apply for Summer Internship is May 31
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Economics, or other business-related fields
- Have a GPA of at least 3.2
- Pass a complete background check (with NO infractions)
- Excited to give back to the community while open to self-improvement
- Responsible, reliable, and committed
Summer Internship Description
- Summer Programs are offered across the country via a virtual format (from Dunwoody, GA); we also offer in-person programs in the metro-Atlanta area. Interns will be participating in both virtual and in-person programs.
Summer Interns are provided with the following:
- A full week of curriculum training
- Instructional materials
- Personal skills development in a work setting
- 200+ hours of working independently with other interns
- Year-end appreciation luncheon
- Future references as requested
- Assistance with resume building as requested
- Chance to expand your network with finance professionals
Our past instructors have commented that they’ve gained much more than they expected from the internship. In addition to making financial education accessible and available to youth, we also focus on developing our instructors’ personal skills to build a path for future finance leaders.