Digital and Social Media Intern
Forever and Company is seeking a highly motivated, social media savvy individual with a passion for digital media marketing (and a strong interest in working in the event/hospitality/wedding industry) to implement our digital/social media strategy and communication strategy.
The selected candidate will work with our team to fine-tune F&Co's strategy while interacting with industry leaders and key business stakeholders such as wedding professionals (vendors) and engaged couples. Great opportunity to work with some of the industry leaders in the wedding industry in NC.
This is an unpaid part-time student internship with a potential to become a paid part-time or full-time job. If this is something of interest to you please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work with our team and creative director to implement our digital/social strategy
- Assist in creating and expanding our digital/social marketing strategy by:
- Enhancing the existing F&Co digital/social presence
- Assist in the implementation of digital/social marketing strategy by:
- Developing marketing collateral (infographics, blog posts, pins, etc.)
- Desired platforms: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Increasing overall platform engagement through digital/social presence
• An interest in working in the event/hospitality/wedding industry.
• Ability to develop graphics, and use tools (Canva, etc.) is highly desired
• Ability to work in a team and highly collaborative fast paced environment.
• Superior communication and analytical skills; ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and influence others.