Marketing Intern - Remote
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
Marketing Internship – Spring/Summer 2021
We are looking for motivated students to join us for part-time and full-time internship opportunities. This spring and summer, we are looking for talented individuals who want to jump-start their marketing careers in social/digital media, marketing communications, event marketing and management, customer marketing, corporate marketing, field marketing, product marketing, public relations, branding, and content marketing. If this describes you, we invite you to apply.
ModalityIQ provides access to a community-based knowledge sharing platform across the emerging and advanced technologies landscape that facilitates learning from others through personalized learning experiences and preferred learning modalities.
The Machine Learning Conference began in 2012, as a partnership with Carnegie Mellon University’s GraphLab team, to gather the thought leaders in Machine Learning. MLconf events hosts speakers from various industries, research, and universities and aims to create an atmosphere to discuss recent research and application of Machine Learning methodologies and practices and how they are presently applied in industry.
Role & Responsibilities
· Engage in interactive learning activities and discussions with ModalityIQ executives.
· Develop real-world B2B foundational marketing skills.
· Develop marketing strategies, ideate and storyboard marketing campaigns, and/or implement activation plans.
· Outreach and oversight of partnerships and/or sponsorships.
· Create and manage email campaigns, webinars, blogs, social posts, press releases, and/or other digital content.
· Track, measure, and analyze engagement metrics on a variety of content and campaigns to optimize existing programs and develop insights for future marketing campaigns.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute on innovative ideas.
· Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
· Sales and business development activities; social media outreach.
· Conduct quantitative and qualitative market research on behalf of company and clients.
· Candidates pursuing BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar, entering their final year of studies.
· Proactive self-starter with a high degree of personal initiative capable of working independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to work cross functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Exceptional professionalism and work ethic
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Experience with CRM, marketing automation and email software (Hubspot, MailChimp) preferred.
· Above average academic record.
· Open to travel (assuming return to normal).
· Web design, photography, video/video editing skills are a plus.
· This is a remote position with a preference for a candidate located in the Eastern time zone.
· No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
· This is an unpaid internship. Please consult with your school to confirm if you will receive academic credit for this internship.