Center Director (Bilingual Preferred)
Are you a dedicated and collaborative leader who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and your community? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, a Head Start organization recognized for excellence and innovation nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the families and children served.
Working as a Center Director at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to ensure full implementation of all aspects of Acelero Learning’s early learning system, policies/procedures and tools, with the goal of supporting all children to achieve School Readiness Goals. As a Center Director, you will supervise all teaching staff (teachers, assistant teachers, floaters, substitutes and extended day), and you will provide ongoing coaching to teaching staff to support them in successfully fulfilling all aspects of their role.
Are you ready to lead by example?!
Why Acelero/Shine Early Learning?
* Average 5 weeks paid time off during 1st year of employment
* Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
* Career growth opportunities
* Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
* Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have previous experience managing an infant/toddler or preschool program, along with the ability to:
* Serve as an education lead for the center, overseeing implementation of all aspects of education services and providing teachers with supervision, training, coaching and monitoring.
* Directly supervise center staff, ensure completion of all human resources activities, and ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
* Create a vision for the program, center or department to inspire others.
* Drive toward results while maintaining focus with process and relationships.
* Share authority in meaningful ways; build the leadership capacity of others.
This position is required to work onsite to meet the needs of our organization and the community we serve.
All you need now is the passion for achieving positive child and family outcomes through high-quality family engagement together with effective operating, management and relationship skills. A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education OR a Bachelor’s Degree in related field with at least six (6) courses in Early Childhood Education, Master’s Degree preferred. At least one year of experience with supervision, management or coaching; and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
#ece #earlychildhood #familyservices #socialwork #preschool #headstart #makeadifference #acelerolearning #aceleroshineimpact