Associate Strategist, Amazon
We are looking for an Associate Strategist, Amazon to join our Revenue department at our rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia office.
As an Associate Strategist, you will be exposed to all aspects of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You will be responsible for campaign strategy, management, insights, and client/internal communications of assigned accounts to achieve client goals (mainly ROAS and revenue driven).
- 0-12 months of experience within the digital marketing and/or retail industries
- Analytical in nature, with the ability to spot patterns and derive meaning from data
- Track record of using data to craft narratives and drive decision making
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (basic formulas, pivot tables, vlookups)
WHO YOU ARE:
This is an entry level position; the ideal candidate is looking to begin their career in Customer Strategy
within the Digital Marketing industry. You are:
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms and channels - Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing, Facebook, etc.
- Experience creating reports, presentations, and other customer-facing deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to be professionally outspoken in both internal and external conversations to yield positive results
- Background in e-commerce or product-focused advertising
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As an Associate Strategist on our Channel Solutions team, you will:
- Regularly monitor accounts for performance trends, alerting Customer Strategy Managers of any positive, negative or outlier trends that may impact strategy or account performance
- Perform proactive account analyses to find new areas of opportunity to improve performance, suggest new account strategies, or communicate value to our customers
- Attend bi-weekly or monthly customer calls as requested by Customer Strategy Managers, responsible for follow-ups and effectively communicating POV per client questions, including weekly performance recaps and ad hoc requests
- Customer facing role for Amazon only customers; including but not limited to leading monthly calls, responding to emails and pulling reports
- Understand client business and goals to formulate strategy for assigned accounts, employing Sidecar technology to help manage performance to goals
- Surface product and user experience feedback to internal teams as it relates to Sidecar’s technology and tools
- Continually stay up-to-date on industry trends and look for ways to apply new ideas
...If you reached this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Sidecar's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes!
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, Paid FMLA)
- Pre-tax deductions of public transportation costs for your commute
- Flexible Schedule
- Choice of Device: Mac or Windows
- Discounted Gym Membership
WHO WE ARE:
Sidecar is dedicated to solving the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels like paid search and shopping.
Our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency for e-commerce retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov's, to name a few. Our team of performance marketing pros collaborate with our customers to ensure our approach and technology remain aligned to their businesses and goals.
Sidecar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with employees stemming from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. As a business, we value the enrichment that diversity brings to our organization and are committed to a culture that creates a sense of inclusion and belonging. We welcome new perspectives and affirm that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.