Retail Banking Seasonal Associate - Greensboro, NC
As a leading diversified financial services brand and a 100% employee voted National Top Workplace, FNB offers a wide range of opportunities for individuals growing their careers.
As a Retail Banking Seasonal Associate, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally while gaining practical and meaningful work experience in the retail banking environment. You will be primarily responsible for providing customers with extraordinary customer service, while accurately processing banking transactions, and assisting with customer inquiries. You’ll regularly be the face of FNB and will regularly float between retail branches in an assigned region.
The Retail Banking Seasonal Associate will work ideally from mid-May to mid-August and must be available during all hours of branch operations as needed. Actual hours worked and employment period will be determined by the needs of the business.
* Processes deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, night deposits, mail, check orders, currency transaction reports, ATM action updates and requests MasterCard/Visa/Discover card transactions and prepares and issues money orders, cashiers and travelers checks.
* Maintains daily transactions and balances to them according to established schedule by researching outages and balancing a drawer accurately and timely without assistance.
* All employees have the responsibility and the accountability to serve as risk managers for their businesses by understanding, reporting, responding to, managing and monitoring the risk they encounter daily as required by F.N.B. Corporation’s risk management program.
* F.N.B. Corporation is committed to achieving superior levels of compliance by adhering to regulatory laws and guidelines. Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures is a required component of all position descriptions.
High School or GED
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
* Previous cash handling experience with the ability to balance a cash drawer efficiently and accurately
* Ability to uphold customer confidentiality
* Professional in appearance and communication
* Willing to travel to other locations within the area, as needed
* Comfortable initiating customer greeting, addressing customer by name with a smile and direct eye contact
* Willing to participate in bank training
* Available to work Friday evenings and Saturday mornings