Digital Marketing Executive
The purpose of this role is to develop and execute GeniusMesh’s marketing strategy to stimulate growth and brand awareness.
· Create innovative strategies to increase user growth using word of mouth
· Create and drive user acquisition, engagement and retention strategies
· Identify market trends in executive recruitment and coaching space– be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
· Create case studies, blogs, product videos, success stories and execute product training materials to the sales organization
· Understand the competitive landscape – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
· Create innovative programs to drive new candidates and applicants to our applicant portals, mobile app and enhance brand loyalty and provide an exceptional experience.
· Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching) Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
· Create and executive referral program to drive growth for candidates as well as employers
· Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products
· Responsible for all social media strategies and content
· Track and analyze the effectiveness of referral programs, organic growth and the effectiveness of marketing and communication campaigns
· Drive online events, including scheduling, setup, promotion, timely content development, registrations, hosting and post event activities, such as follow-up communication and archiving
· Required3-5 years of Experience in growing Candidate/Memberships/Applicants/Employers marketing.
· 3+ years developing a large program strategy
· Marketing experience in recruitment/SaaS product offerings
· Data-driven and analytical mindset
· MBA in Marketing