Formulation Development Intern_Injectable Product
Formulation Development Intern
Humanwell Pharmaceuticals US, St Louis, MO
Humanwell Pharmaceutical US, Inc. is a St Louis, MO-based pharmaceutical research and development company which focuses on discovery and development of novel therapeutics to address unmet medical needs. At Humanwell, we work towards improving patients' quality of life and are committed to creating a happier and healthier world. We are looking for people who are passionate about making people’s lives better.
Humanwell is currently offering summer/full-time internship programs, which will start in either May or September, with some flexibility. It provides pharmaceutical science & engineering students the opportunities to work in various formulation development projects. The intern will work under senior product development scientists to develop injectable dosage forms. Main activities include but are not limited to pre-formulation, formulation development, process development, literature search and other assigned work.
- Work in the lab under the supervision of senior scientists.
- Design and execute formulation and analytical studies.
- Prepare small to medium scale formulation batches.
- Participate in creative problem solving.
- Document all experimental procedures in a laboratory notebook.
- Summarize and present study results.
- Assist on literature review if needed.
- Follow all EHS and DEA compliance rules.
- The ideal candidates are advanced Ph.D. students (rising 4th or 5th year) with demonstrated accomplishments in original scientific research. Well-qualified MS students with previous research experience will be considered.
- For Injectable Products Formulation Intern, candidates with the following research experiences are preferred: PLGA, nanoparticle, liposome, RNA delivery, other novel drug delivery systems.
- Qualified candidate must be authorized to work in the USA.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Job Location: Ballwin, MO
Wage: $20-$27 per hour, depending on qualifications
At Humanwell, all of our employees are part of a team that cares about them. We all share the purpose of making the world a healthier place. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we develop medicine and improve global human well-being.