Quality Assurance Engineer
Come join a winning team!!! We strive to deliver phenomenal software for our customers while creating a fun learning environment for our staff. We seek passional professionals who are serious about making awesome software but know how to enjoy the developing process.
CenterEdge Software is currently in search of a Quality Assurance Engineer for our cloud team. The qualified candidate will have experience validating changes manually and creating automated tests to make sure no regressions take place. The candidate will have experience creating pull requests within GitHub, answering any feedback questions politely, and taking them to completion. The candidate will have experience tracking any failed automation tests to create bugs and work with development for a resolution.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineer include:
- Develop and continually improve automated tests using Cypress.
- Fill any bug reports within Jira and work with developers after resolution to validate and adjust any tests.
- Create, review, & merge pull requests within GitHub.
- Report in a daily standup and communicate with developers regarding ongoing tasks.
Qualifications of the Quality Assurance Engineer include:
- Familiarity with writing, reviewing, and improving upon Cypress tests.
- Capable to teach and show other team members reasons for testing decisions in a polite and professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail and making reliable automated tests to prevent regression.
- Be ready to engage and learn with others. Our work culture is incredibly important to us!
- While not required, experience with TestCafe will help a candidate stand out.
- Bachelor's degree in related engineering field preferred.
- At Least 5 years working within Quality Assurance Engineering Automation
- At Least 2 years working with Cypress
- Healthcare/401k/Dental/Vision Plans
- No Corp to Corp or Visa sponsorships at this time
About CenterEdge Software:
CenterEdge Software is a small development firm located in Roxboro, NC. We hold monthly Lunch & Learns as well as have bi-weekly learning meetings for our Development & QA personnel. Our teams consist of pods that have a mix of Development and QA. We seek passionate professionals who want to have fun and make awesome software!
Keywords: Quality Assurance Engineer, Cypress, TestCafe, GitHub, Full Time, Benefits, Healthcare, 401k, Dental, Vision
- 8-hour shifts (8 am to 5 pm) Eastern standard time
- Monday to Friday
Remote within North Carolina, Texas, & Tennessee, other states will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of any classification protected by federal or state non-discrimination laws, including sex, age, race, color, sexual preference, religion, creed, national origin, disability, service in the armed forces of the United States, veterans’ status, and union affiliation. Please acknowledge this statement by stating, "I accept" or I decline" this policy.