2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
2nd SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
I) Responsible for:
- Production Support
- Walk the entire production line at least daily, look for abnormalities.
- Be available in production during planned product changes.
- Machine Maintenance
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedules and document.
- Promptly respond to corrective maintenance calls and repairs.
- Building maintenance
- Maintain building according to OSHA, BRC, and housekeeping best practices with support from production personnel.
- Organize and maintain supply- and mechanical rooms.
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintain the log of permanent and temporary repairs
- Review supervisors daily reports and fix or arrange repair of any reported technical issues
- Ensure that all OSHA requirements are implemented and maintained.
- Monitor the proper functioning of the fire protection, cooling and waste water systems.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective safety training program.
- Other tasks as requested and defined by your supervisor or manager
II) Function qualification:
- Experience in maintenance systems (on the job)
- Team player
- Stress resistant
- Basic experience with software (Microsoft, Office)
- Flexible person – Willing to work overtime /weekends as needed
- Hands On, technical skills