Registered Nurse (RN)
Sentinel Home Health has immediate openings for a full timeRN, Registered Nurse to perform home health visits for our office in Charlotte, NC. This office services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Union County, Gaston County, Cabarrus County, Iredell County, Rowan County, Mecklenburg County. One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
Offering flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great work/life balance. Earn Full-Time Benefits for Part-Time Work! Join us today!
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental; mileage reimbursement; Bi - weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; Opportunities for career advancement.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Sentinel recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!