Intern- Clinical Pharmacology Safety Sciences (Virtual Assignment)
We are currently seeking candidates who are working towards obtaining a MSc or PhD for a virtual internship assignment during the summer of 2021.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
The intern will compare clinical pharmacology study design, enrollment, regulatory acceptance and total cost across pharmaceutical industry for approved oncology compounds
- Extract required data for oncology drugs approved between 2003 and 2021 from the sponsor’s FDA/EMA submission package and from other published sources.
- Analyze collected information to answer stated questions in the proposal including packages at the time of approval and PMC/PMR studies.
- Prepare a manuscript and submit it to clinical pharmacology journal (e.g. CPT).
- Current enrollment in a US MSc or PhD program.
- Familiar with clinical pharmacology terms, basic PK/PD and drug-drug interactions knowledge, undertsanding of FDA and EMA guidances related to clinical pharmacolgy.
- Basic skills in R.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0+