Solutions Architect Intern
By giving our customers and partners, some of which are Fortune Global 500 companies across all industries, the most flexible commerce platform, which is based on a Microservices, API-first, true cloud, and headless architecture (we call it the MACH architecture*), we are not only helping them maintain their competitive advantage but we are also changing the e-commerce platform market. Founded in Germany in 2006, our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In October 2019, with a $145M investment from global venture capital and private equity firm Insight Partners, commercetools is in full gear going forward.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT INTERN
The Professional Services Americas team works closely with commercetools customers to design, architect and implement solutions for complex e-commerce problems. We also provide enhanced support for the commercetools platform which is provided in context of the customers’ needs.. All applicants must be able and willing to work 20 hours per week from June 7th to August 13th.
- Learn about the commercetools e-commerce platform
- Learn about enterprise architecture solutioning as it relates to modern commerce
- Generate training and documentation materials used by the US Professional Services team
- Work with internal teams developing software for open source projects provided to the commercetools ecosystem
- Work with Solution Architects to review customer requirements and build implementation recommendations
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- Development experience with NodeJS or Java
- Knowledge of cloud computing (AWS or GCP)
- Knowledge of eCommerce, including ordering from a variety of retailers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven work ethic
- Desire to explore and create things which you will demonstrate
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At commercetools, we hope to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people choose to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing modern principles to ecommerce through both technology and company culture. We know success comes from the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!