Investment Banking Analyst
Digital Capital Advisors is a global investment bank dedicated to the Digital Media and Technology sector, seeking an analyst with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Investment Banking.
The firm was founded and is run by long-time technology investment bankers/entrepreneurs and former CEO's, who have been fully immersed in and have helped shape the media and technology landscape for the past 20 years, both offline and online.
Such invaluable experience, well-honed insights and extensive relationships throughout the industry with both strategic operators and financial sponsors are of immense value to their clients, helping them navigate the ever-changing digital landscape and create superior value.
Qualifications: A successful candidate will have a strong desire and passion to strive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial investment banking environment. Responsibilities will include financial modeling, business development, pitch preparation and deal execution with a focus on M&A, public and private financings and buyout assignments. Applicants should also possess:
· 1+ year of full time investment banking experience
· Willingness to be a team player and play an integral role in the companies’ growth
· Significant level of maturity, proven leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a small team
· Superior written and oral communications skills
· Highly proficient financial analysis and modeling skills
· Technical proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding and fast paced environment and prioritize assignments while multi-tasking
· Excellent attention to detail
· Interest and aptitude for technology
If you are ready to join an entrepreneurial company and enjoy the ever-changing world of Digital Media and Technology banking, please submit a copy of your resume for consideration by our team.
About Digital Capital Advisors
Digital Capital Advisors is the premier global investment bank dedicated to serving innovative digital media and technology companies through sell-side and buy-side M&A as well as equity and debt private placements. DCA's global perspective is fostered by the unique composition of its team - CEOs, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and world-class investment bankers who have helped shape the technology landscape, completing throughout their careers over $40 billion of transactions. With offices in NYC, San Francisco and Berlin, DCA specializes in cross-border transactions and has unlocked maximum value for clients on deals spanning twenty countries around the world. Its unparalleled operational DNA, global reach, and exclusive focus on the digital ecosystem enhance its expertise and unify DCA's professionals with their clients.