International Christian Concern (ICC), www.persecution.org, is a Washington DC area non-profit devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for persecuted Christians worldwide. ICC internships offer students an incredible opportunity to gain experience in areas such as non-profit ministry, international relations, humanitarian aid, writing, research, Capitol Hill advocacy, communications, and media, while aiding in relieving the suffering of those persecuted for the faith. The internship program is based at ICC’s corporate headquarters in the Washington DC area. It is open to undergraduate and graduate students, recent college graduates, and young professionals in career transition.
Multimedia Internship Program Description:
- Full-time, part-time
- Minimum 2-month commitment
- Available during three cycles: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Qualifications and requirements:
- §Minimum 1 year of undergraduate study completed
- § Resume
- §Contact information for 3 references (including one spiritual reference)
Duties and Responsibilities, Depending on Interest:
- Layout, design, and produce various projects from start to completion, including, but not limited to: newsletter, appeals, premiums, and other brochures, postcards, reports, etc.
- Produce excellent, visually appealing graphics, as well as effectively complete assigned projects.
- Produce and edit media (video and pictures).
- Oversee the creation, modification, and maintenance of websites for ICC.
- Manage input of web content through a modified WordPress Content Management System.
- Possible travel locally to conferences, events, and the field to gather photographs, video, and stories for documentaries.
- Write articles and publications as needed.
Work Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday