Customer Support Representative
Named one of New York City’s Hottest Tech Startups, innRoad is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our fast-growing Operations team!
What sets us apart is that we are the only Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) hotel software solution that seamlessly integrates property management, global distribution, bookings and marketing; all on a single, easy-to-use platform designed exclusively for independent hoteliers, small hotel chains and hotel management companies. We are looking to add exceptional talent to our team of highly motivated employees who love the hospitality space.
Who you are:
· Analytical/Problem Solver: You can diagnose an issue and come up with the solution
· Excellent Communicator: Conveying information between internal and external parties is not an issue for you. You can effectively get your point across to multiple audiences
· Process Oriented: From training to systems issues, you thoroughly follow process to ensure success
· Empathetic: You can build and own a relationship with clients
· Overachiever: You see a goal and have your eyes set on going further
· Positive attitude: We are proud of our culture and want to add to it, internally and externally
· Bachelors degree required, familiarity with Hospitality industry preferred
· Desire to provide excellent Customer Service and success is a non-negotiable
What you will do:
· Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
· Call, email, and remotely work with clients to assist with their system needs and respond to support requests
· Create help site content and provide team and client facing training
· Develop solutions and resolve conflicts, with assistance from other team members as needed
· Keep both internal and external stakeholders well informed of the project status and any potential risks or agreed upon changes to the established plans
· Participate in identifying best practices and recommended solutions to meet client requirements
Why You Should Apply Now
· Open door policy with Management
· Competitive Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental), and 401k match!
· 18 PTO Days + Specified Holidays Off