Associate Program Manager, Consumer Excellence
At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What's Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,000 employees and in 2019, our Group generated revenues of over $1.827 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
At ConvaTec, we're transforming our business for the better. Better products. Better ways of working. And better ways of delivering for our customers and each other. We're aiming for nothing short of excellence. Join us as an Associate Program Manager, and you'll do the same.
About the Role:
You will work with key members of the Consumer Excellence and Marketing teams to drive and support key core objectives, ensure delivery of business goals and manage projects critical for growth. You will focus on optimization of the consumer program design, setup and execution for the US market, and will be instrumental in implementation of key marketing projects. You will participate in the development of a long-range plan for the commercial organization, and identify opportunities, process enhancements and competency gaps. You will play a key role in the development of innovative ideas for program execution and optimization. The ideal candidate is a proven, creative, results-driven leader who brings exceptional organizational, analytical, communication and collaboration skills to the role.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Help create and drive operational plans
· Define program protocols, processes and KPIs required for program management with an eye to scalability
· Provide input to help maximize opportunities to achieve revenue goals and service levels goals. Identify business process improvements and successfully implement solutions to ensure that customer-facing teams meet and exceed assigned productivity, accuracy and efficiency targets, sales objectives and other required business goals.
· Provide project management support for Consumer Excellence and Marketing Teams. Effectively manage special projects as assigned, working within a matrix environment
· Partner with US Ostomy Marketing Team to ensure key messages and campaigns are understood and delivered with consistency by Consumer Excellence teams
· Help develop metrics and KPIs to assess team performance.
· Demonstrate strategic thinking and help instill standards of excellence across the organization
· Develop communication plans to introduce new processes and launch consumer marketing programs to internal and external audiences
· Manage ongoing supply and optimization of consumer materials distributed through a third party fulfillment vendor
· Develop working knowledge of ConvaTec CRM system (MS Dynamics) to support program management and conduct analytics
· US Ostomy Team – including Consumer Excellence, Marketing, Sales
· Information Management
· Other Internal ConvaTec functions and employees
· External Business Contacts and Vendors
Travel Requirements: Up to 10% travel involved for business trips to other ConvaTec sites and special events in the field, company meetings and training
You are a proven, creative, results-driven leader who brings exceptional organizational, analytical, communication and collaboration skills to the role. You are an innovative thinker with the ability to anticipate business needs and think outside the box to proactively develop and execute creative solutions. Your strong relationship management skills allow you to lead and influence through your ability to build strong cross-functional relationships at all levels. You utilize your excellent communication skills to engage and collaborate across multiple functions and levels, including senior leadership. Because you have experience working in high-performance teams in a fast-paced environment, you bring a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and deliver results against tight deadlines. You are a power-user of applications across the Microsoft Suite and have additional knowledge of other computer systems, including CRM applications.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or similar process optimization techniques
· Minimum 2 years of project management experience and direct relevant experience in marketing, marketing operations, program management or training
· Medical technology, device, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience is preferred
· Experience developing business plans, and managing tactical execution
· Understanding of business reporting and performance metrics
· Ability to assess and implement enhancements to operating processes and systems
· Experience monitoring team performance to identify improvement opportunities and recommend corrective action
· Experience with budget management
Our ambitions will bring the very best out in you. You'll be pushed to aim higher and really own your work. You'll be encouraged and supported to make things happen, too. It can be challenging. But, as the progress you make will help improve the lives of millions, it'll be worth it.
This is stepping up to a challenge.
This is work that'll move you.