me+ Clinical Support Nurse
At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,900 employees and in 2020, our Group generated revenues of over $1.894 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
Our search for better is changing the lives of our customers. It's changing the careers of our people too - creating new challenges and opportunities all the time. We're a business that never stands still. Join us as a me+ Clinical Support Nurse, and you won't either.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will contribute to the success of ConvaTec’ s me+ Program by providing outstanding support to: consumers and caregivers, healthcare professionals and distributors. All interactions are by phone or online.
- US market focus, occasional global market inquiries
- Exhibit broad clinical expertise, critical thinking and judgment
- Establish strong empathetic, caring relationships with consumers and customers
- Demonstrate personal accountability with a focus on superior customer service
- Assess consumer needs and implement a plan of action that is results oriented
- Identify appropriate product solutions and make product recommendations that will enhance the consumer’s quality of life
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of ConvaTec products, including features and benefits.
- Acquire and demonstrate high level of competitive product knowledge and market dynamics
- Foster interest in ConvaTec products through dialogue with patients. Utilize strong selling skills, based on understanding of consumer needs
- Document reported complaints in accordance with FDA regulations and company policies and procedures, follow-up as required to collect additional information
- Meet and exceed monthly efficiency targets/goals
- Effectively operate computer-based contact/database management program and accurately complete customer profile, relevant post call notes, sample activity, literature fulfilment requests, possible follow up steps, etc.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are within compliance and follow established guidelines
- Use clear and concise written and oral communication techniques (including good grammatical form) in all interactions
- Exhibit warmth and compassion during all interactions
- Take active part in team development including receiving coaching and training with colleagues on a regular basis
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and State License in Nursing
- WOC Nurse Certification – triple certification required
- 2 or more years wound, ostomy and/or continence clinical experience in either acute care or home health or clinic setting
- Mastery of core knowledge of anatomy and physiology related to wound, ostomy and continence care
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse consumer base at various educational levels
- Ability to adhere to company procedures and processes
- Demonstrate self-motivation, integrity, flexibility, and a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft applications including Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM application preferred
- Maintain WOC Nurse triple certification
- Broad knowledge of healthcare environment and industry
- Experience handling communications via the telephone and internet while maintaining a high level of efficiency, courtesy and professionalism
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clinicians and targeted ConvaTec consumers
- Proficient in using and navigating multiple computer windows with excellent working knowledge of various applications is required
This may be a remote or office-based position; the ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently and remotely from home. A quiet home office with high-speed internet access is required for remote positions.
Our progress will give you countless opportunities to move forward too. Seek out new challenges, and you'll find them. Stretch your thinking, and you'll find new ways to make an impact. And if you embrace the opportunity to drive your own growth, you could go further, and achieve more, than ever before.
This is a big step forward.
This is work that'll move you.