2021 - Full Time Analyst/Associate - Quantitative Finance: e-Commerce and Digital
Analyst & Associate Training Program (AATP) with QUANTITATIVE FINANCE: E-COMMERCE & DIGITAL
The e-Commerce & Digital (e-C&D) is a transversal department that drives the electronification and digitalization of our Global Markets division. Within the e-Commerce space, our focus is to manage the evolution and the enhancement of our electronic platforms to increase our footprint and create innovations for our clients and teams. We drive Digital transformation and are directly responsible for delivering new digital products and services.
This is a front office role focusing on improving Global Market’s digital capabilities:
- Prepare presentations and communicate feedback in clear and structured manner
- Develop expert understanding of our digital products
- Showcase expertise in automation and testing applications
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
We look for students with a strong academic background from any major, a want for being collaborative and curious, demonstration of resourcefulness and analytical skills, and the ability to communicate with clients and colleagues alike.
- Graduation date of Spring 2020 - Spring 2021 from undergraduate (BA/BS) or graduate (MA/MS/MFIN, etc.) program
- Proficient use of PowerPoint and strong visual presentation skills
- Some knowledge of Python is a plus!
- Strong team player and can-do attitude
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that champions diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.