Analyst, Performance Data & Analytics
Credigy has an immediate need for an Analyst to join our Performance Data and Analytics team at our corporate headquarters in Norcross, GA. As an analyst, you will work closely with portfolio managers to validate data received from sellers, servicers, and other vendors, and ensure that high-quality data is collected, and categorized, and stored correctly. This will require a good understanding of business terms, business rules, and portfolio characteristics, and also demand proficiency in Excel, some knowledge of Tableau, and a good knowledge of SQL for simple to medium-complexity queries. This is a role that offers a lot of opportunity for growth into business positions within the portfolio management and revenue management groups.
Founded in 2001, Credigy is a global specialty finance company with flexibility across the capital structure to acquire or finance a broad range of assets. As a consolidated subsidiary of the National Bank of Canada, we invest in consumer assets across multiple asset classes and geographies. We are the partner of choice when financial institutions face complex challenges and strategic changes. If you haven’t heard of us yet, we’re okay with that — we focus on serving our business partners, not making a name for ourselves.
Credigy provides a collaborative, engaging company culture recognized year-over-year as a Top Workplace in Atlanta. We go beyond the usual benefits to offer meaningful perks that support professional growth, personal connection, and a life outside the office. Early in the hiring process, we partner with you on our innovative, personalized FlexWerk program to maximize compatibility between your needs and the business from day one. Explore the details of the role below and if you’re ready to create a career you love, click apply.
Required Technical Skills: Proficiency in Excel; experience with Tableau and using SQL in a work environment.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, MIS, or any comparably quantitative field.
- Work closely with Revenue Management team to understand servicer data for multiple portfolios.
- Work with more Senior BI/SQL Developers on the team to learn best practices and data warehouse methodology while implementing the same in the project.
- Ability to create ad-hoc queries & reports from scratch.
- Eagerness to learn and develop an understanding of the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a desire to improve existing processes, develop technical skills, and implement best practices.
- Must be self-directed, able to work with minimal supervision, and be able to learn quickly.
- Ability to manage change and thrive in a high-pressure, high-growth environment.
- Ability to recognize business challenges and create effective solutions for those challenges.
- Perform nonrecurring special projects as requested.
Credigy conducts a thorough selection process to ensure that potential new hires not only meet the skills required for a position but more importantly, are a strong match for the Credigy culture. In addition to our in-depth interview process, Credigy may administer aptitude and personality assessments, reference checks, employment verifications, degree verifications, credit checks, criminal background checks, and drug screening. Credigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants and employees are considered on the basis of their qualifications and merit without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, citizenship, disability, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law