Hardware Electronic Test/Validation Engineer
Siemens Mobility is seeking to add to our R&D team and we'd like you to be part of it! This role would be a part of a test team where we are dedicated to test, verify and validate a high quality product to improve rail safety. We are passionate about testing and validating an embedded product. You will help our team to own quality and will analyze requirements, as well as implementing all the measures to test and validate them.
Responsibilities within the test team include:
• Analyzing and validating requirement
• Designing, implementing and reviewing test cases
• Verifying design and code
• Participating in the overall test strategy
• Improving test environment
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of Test experience of SW/HW integration on embedded systems
• Strong knowledge of the testing methods
• Strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team
• Experience in Railroad signaling and crossing experience
• Good understanding on the CENELEC and AREMA standards
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with embedded product development or testing
• Experience with quality processes
• Experience with IBM tools (DOORS, RQM)
• Experience in Automation such as Labview , Test complete , Selenium etc
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, preferably C++/C
• Able to communicate efficiently with a broad cross section of technical and non-technical colleagues
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Great minds think differently.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life – we embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing people who live in it. That’s how you create change.
Trusted by our partners, we are pioneering transportation, moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last.