Quality Engineer - Second shift
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
- Perform Quality Data Engineering to create FAI packages including the gage R and R studies.
- Collect and analyze all various quality data to understand where the quality issues are occurring.
- Trend data and implement statistical reporting with CPK information for management review on a weekly basis.
- Analyze data feeds for opportunities in automation and implement enhancements to reduce time for reporting.
- Collect and Analyze data to identify adverse trends and improvement opportunities
- Upload the required documents and documentation into respective system.
- Some internship experience.
- Experience in FAI package creation
- Expertise in Gage R&R, CPK and statistical reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Note: This is an ITAR position. We can consider on US Citizen for this role.