Retail Sales Rep - Omaha
bout the Job:
The Retail Sales Representative covering Omaha or Lincoln, NE is responsible for managing the territory of approximately 35 HyVee stores. The rep will be responsible for driving to their stores and working in field all days of the week. The rep will own/manage scorecard activity for their respective market and ensure to meet/exceed KPI targets.
Store level Retail Execution:
- Responsible for DNA retail execution as follows: (~ 35 stores)
- Be the Dairy Manager’s ‘first call’. Be the dairy expert.
- Meet/exceed KPI Targets, which includes (Main Drivers listed below)
- Drive Points of Distribution. Maintain distribution of all authorized products within assigned territory and sell in incremental distribution.
- Closing Voids
- New Item Execution
- Influencing to achieve shelf positioning and greater than or equal to our fair share of shelf space.
- Work with Store Management on weekly basis to pre-sell inventory for everyday and promotional events.
- Secure, Build/Maintain Quality Displays
- Place Point of Sale (POS) materials and leverage to drive incremental sales/share of shelf.
You will be accountable for:
- Executing Market Blitzes
- Providing competitive Intelligence and marketplace information. Share Best in Class merchandising wins.
- Building and maintain rapport with store personnel in order to meet both customer and DNA Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- You will have a Bachelors Degree
- You will have 1-2 years CPG experience preferred
- You will be proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You will embrace change and flexibility
- You will be well Organized
- You will be highly Result Driven
- You will have excellent communication skills
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food. Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.