Research Intern or Part-Time Researcher
This posting is for a portfolio company.
We are looking for a Research Intern or part-time Researcher to join the Judex team. Judex is an early-stage startup developing an AI SaaS platform to detect deception in speech. We have gone through extensive product-market fit and market segmentation analysis, and we are starting a pilot with one of the largest insurance companies in the US. The use-case we are evaluating during this pilot is to utilize our technology to effectively identify fraud in the insurance claims management process. We can help businesses dramatically decrease fraud and get good claims paid faster.
As a Research Intern or part-time Researcher, you will help us develop innovative models and algorithms and apply them to enterprise customer data at scale. The internship's success will have a significant impact on the success of Judex and provide an opportunity to work with senior leadership of the company and with our customers. This internship's duration is ten weeks, starting in May, or we can consider a part-time Researcher for a more extended period.
· Perform research to develop commercially viable deception detection technology for speech
· Develop novel and accurate models and systems, leveraging deep learning and machine learning on enterprise data
· Analyze and improve efficiency and business impact of machine learning systems
· Collaborate with the Judex team from prototyping to customer results
· Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a graduate degree in a relevant discipline.
· Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
· Experience in Python and scripting languages.
· Experience in machine learning tools and deep learning frameworks.
· Research and/or work experience in machine learning, deep learning, and/or speech technology.