Intern, Graduate Level / Washington, DC
If you have a strong sense of TEAM, heart for volunteering, solid work ethic, encouraging approach, go-getter mentality, natural curiosity, and a continuous improvement mindset, we would like to speak with you!
Ascension is seeking an Administrative Intern to join our Advocacy External Relations Department.
What You Will Do
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to perform department-specific duties and responsibilities in a training capacity.
- Provide research and administrative assistance for special projects as assigned.
- Present findings and make recommendations.
- Perform work assignments in support of departmental goals.
- Attend and participate in meetings at the invitation of leadership.
- Perform additional clerical duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Enrolled in a graduate degreed program specific to discipline.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Master's degree program (Public Health, Public Affairs, or Healthcare Administration).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.