Associate Account Manager
Join as an Associate Account Manager
Oracle is the #1 global provider of business software, with a market-leading presence in over 175 countries. Our cloud solutions are transforming the world of business, empowering governments, and helping society evolve with the pace of change. Join the Oracle Class Of program to kick-start your career with some real responsibility, an incredible learning experience and the chance to connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will be the day-to-day contact for our client contact, responsible for ensuring work is completed including projects, campaigns, and creative elements. You will know and understand your client’s business intimately and be an effective spokesperson for the client representing their point of view and concerns. In this role, you will develop a solid understanding of email marketing, digital marketing, and Saas based technology. You should possess a thorough understanding of and/or interest in online marketing, be technically literate and comfortable working with Internet technologies, and have the desire to build technical knowledge.
To get you ready for this role, you will complete a multi-week training program focused on honing your consulting skills and supporting mastery of our Saas platforms that support campaign design and implementation. Upon completion of the program, you will be staffed in a billable or shadow assignment on a customer engagement, where you will continue to develop your expertise in a day to day client-facing role.
The Associate Account Manager role is both challenging and rewarding. This role will test your interpersonal skills, exercise your ability to organize and manage multiple tasks, stretch your strategic thinking capabilities, and require you to communicate effectively. You will be provided the tools, training, coaching, and resources to help you be successful.
This role provides a fast-paced progression of skills, in a highly collaborative environment, with accelerated career advancement opportunities. Come join our team and see the impact you can make! NAAC Overview: Oracle Consulting implements cloud-based business solutions for the largest, most prominent organizations in the world. This is an opportunity for you to have an impact on major businesses. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery. Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners. For more information visit: http://oracle.com/consulting.
What You’ll Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As an Associate Account Manager you will:
In-Market (Delivery Success)
- Contribute to the design and execution of short-term projects and/or integrated lifecycle email campaigns. Serve as day-to-day contact for client contact and is responsible for ensuring project, campaign, and creative work is completed by agreed upon deadlines.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Oracle SaaS platforms.
- Gather business requirements, identify needs and scope programs to ensure quality programs that exceed client's expectations and industry standards.
- Serve as an effective spokesperson for the client, representing the client's point of view and concerns.
- Analyze key email performance indicators and identifies opportunities for optimizing results.
- Perform detailed quality assurance check of all campaigns prior to client review ensuring that they were built to specifications.
- Assist in identifying issues and risks impacting the project and escalates for resolution as appropriate.
- Conduct status calls, send follow-up notes, and provide status reports on a daily and/or weekly basis.
- Understand the billing process and KPI’s used (margin, revenue, bookings, etc.) to illustrate the health of the account & business.
Practice Development (Value Creation)
- Assist in the sales process by identifying potential projects and sources of revenue.
- Maintain Oracle and departmental training requirements.
- Participate in training to develop an understanding of Oracle's products, implementation methodology, functional business processes, and industry acumen.
- Continually grows product/functional knowledge through training/certification.
- Shadow resources to learn how to manage and elevate client experience.
- Actively solicit, receive, and implement constructive feedback from supervisors and peers.
- Participate in internal Oracle calls, webcasts, and events to better understand the strategic priorities of the company.
What You’ll Bring
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications
- GPA of 3.2+ preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking skills to acquire a higher level understanding of role, processes, and procedures
- Great team player, know when to lead and when to follow
- Self-starter, confident, driven with strong organizational skills
- A strong work ethic, a winning attitude and a sense of humor
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Strong data gathering, storytelling, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Previous internship or job experience preferred
- Experience with packaged software is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 100% to client sites
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
Visit oracle.com/campus and search for 21000J8D to apply.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in working at Oracle and you have more than 2 years of professional full-time work experience (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and/or military experience), please apply to Oracle’s experienced job openings. For information on currently open positions at Oracle, please visit http://oracle.com/goto/careers