Camp Micah is a coed overnight camp in Bridgton, Maine for kids ages 8-15. We are looking for someone to teach gymnastics this upcoming summer. This is a great job for a young adult who enjoys working with kids and wants to have a life changing experience.
Responsibilities as Gymnastics Counselor:
- Coach gymnastics to campers (7-15 years old)
- Collaborate with other gymnastics counselors to develop curriculum for classes
- Ensure proper care of equipment and gym space
- Live in a cabin with a group of 8 campers
- Being an appropriate role model for campers, ensuring their physical and emotional safety
Why be a camp counselor?
- Build leadership, collaboration, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Gain teaching and coaching experience
- Potential for internship credit
- Network with counselors and staff from all over the world
- Have the best summer of your life!
Position includes all food, housing and laundry in addition to a salary
Gymnastics coaching experience preferred, but no certifications required