2022 Global Private Bank Solutions Summer Analyst Program
For more than 200 years, we have been working with innovators, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and their families to help them achieve their unique ambitions, secure their legacies and make a difference in the world. That means providing meaningful, tailored advice now and across generations.
During our Investment Solutions Internship, you'll work with specialists to help research, analyze, and develop global investment strategies and opportunities for our clients.
If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have a role for you. Spend your summer with our industry experts learning what it takes to offer first-class service for a leading client franchise.
Join a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions. You’ll work with product specialists on an investment solutions team or with a team of client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout this program, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off with a week of induction, where you'll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to start contributing to our teams. Top performers may receive a full-time (for juniors) or returning summer internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
• Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
• Partner with client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts to help recommend investment and wealth management solutions that protect, manage and grow our clients' portfolios
• Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
• Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
If you're highly-driven and enjoy working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
• Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
• Attend college/university in the U.S.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date between December 2022 and Spring 2023
• To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT.)
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume are ways for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the Pymetrics platform. Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the Pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of Pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both Pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.