.NET Application Developer Intern- Summer 2021
A snapshot of what you would do:
The .Net Application Developer Intern is responsible for the development of internal– and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net Framework. This position will maintain and implement new functionality in applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server and TFS. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code.
- Design, Development & Support of Specific Functionality as Directed by a Team Leader.
- Development of new screens and objects in ASP.Net/C# using .NET Core and MVC5.
- Development of REST based services including WCF and OData
- Writing queries using Linq and Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Implement build automation
- Communication with Team to identify road blocks.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.
- Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- MVC6 Frameworks or later
- Basic Development Patterns
- WCF, OData, and REST based services
- Unit Framework
- Strong OO fundamentals and expertise
- SQL Server 2017 or later
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in build automation
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
Deadline to Apply: Friday, March 5th, 2021