Remote Employer Systems Intern
This position will assist Talent Acquisition teams in managing the administrative side of assessments, answering general ticket inquiries, and sending out tests manually as needed for both internal and agency hiring. They will also assist in the development and implementation of applicant-tracking system integrations, such as 3rd party vendor assessments and other services that enhance the capability and integrity of our hiring processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor assessment inbox & work tickets, escalating issues and alerting recruiting leadership to any potential issues or drivers
- Communicate to candidates regarding assessment results, status, & completion as requested
- Conduct assessment accommodations for candidates with medical conditions
- Serve as point of contact for provision of consultative service
- Assist in rolling out training, putting presentations and demonstrations together, delivering presentations & demonstrations, and also being available afterwards to support any questions and issues
- Assist troubleshooting system issues, system integrations, and rollout of new systems, including training
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment systems and implementing recruitment strategies to continuously improve process
- Handle and prioritize multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative
- Serve as resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to supervisors, HR staff, and other departments
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within tight deadlines
- Collect and analyze feedback from candidates, peers, and management
- Collaborate with team, offer ideas and solutions
Experience & Education Requirements
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Preferred fields of study: Human Resources, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Systems Analyst, Business Administration, or a related field of study.
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems and other HR systems is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated with a strong work initiative and attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a particular emphasis on quantitative analysis
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong teamwork skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Office 365 applications