Delivery System Strategy Intern - Graduate
The Delivery System Strategy Department: • Provides expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of plans and projects related to medical center and regional service distribution and capital planning. • Assesses needs and develops options and recommendations for operational and capital projects. • Develops high-quality business cases for Medical Center and Regional capital projects. Partners with executive leadership to develop investment priorities and capital project plans. • Reviews functional and space programs in adherence with approved business case approvals.
The intern will:
Develop strategies and/or business cases to support the delivery system.
• Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
• Report development and analytics.
• Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
• Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
• Job shadowing in other functional areas.
• Performing additional duties as required.
While COVID-19 continues to be prevalent in our communities, our non-care delivery staff are working on a temporary remote status and anticipate all 2021 interns will be considered remote workers. Candidates must reside in a market where KP is a registered and qualified employer.
Qualifications - External
• Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
• Bachelor's degree required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.