Information Security Analyst
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is looking for a passionate Information Security Analyst, who will be responsible for preventing, monitoring, and responding to cyber threats and data breaches.
- Monitor their organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs
- Implement and use corporate security systems and tools to protect sensitive information
- Prepare reports that document security incidents
- Conduct security risk assessments, which include simulating cyberattacks to look for the vulnerabilities in the company’s products and the corporate systems
- Research the latest information technology security trends, and recommend security standards and best practices
- Document and maintain security operation procedures
- Respond to the security risk assessment requests from customers
What it Takes to be Successful
- Strong passion and interest in cybersecurity
- Bachelor's degree required
- Analytical skills. Information security analysts must carefully study computer systems and networks and assess risks to determine how security policies and protocols can be improved.
- Detail oriented. Because cyberattacks can be difficult to detect, information security analysts must pay careful attention to computer systems and watch for minor changes in performance.
- Ingenuity. Information security analysts must anticipate information security risks and implement new ways to protect their organizations’ computer systems and networks.
- Problem-solving skills. Information security analysts must respond to security alerts and uncover and fix flaws in computer systems and networks.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance / PTO
- Team networking, social events, Friday company lunches
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Comfortable working spaces