Hamilton Point, a growing boutique investment management firm, is actively recruiting for a highly capable and versatile candidate to assume a hybrid role providing operational support as well as office administrative duties. Excellent wage and benefits offered for an excellent candidate.
Based in Chapel Hill, Hamilton Point has built a reputation for quality investments, meticulous client service and a team-oriented approach to wealth management. Due to consistent growth, the firm seeks to expand its team with a professional to handle client service and office needs.
Specific duties will include:
• Coordinates, prepares, mails, and processes client onboarding documentation
• Processes returned documents from clients including contracts, transfer paperwork, account maintenance requests, etc.
• Supports Relationship Managers in preparation of client meeting materials
• Acts as liaison with our custodians and vendors
• Verifies that all service requests on behalf of our clients are properly executed
• Handles account maintenance tasks such as transfers of assets, cashiering, and changes of address
• Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for fact sheets and other external marketing materials
• Maintains internal reports and documentation for team meetings
• Actively assists with additional research and reporting projects as requested
• Inputs and maintains accurate client information in all systems
• Effectively manages CRM action items, phone calls from clients, etc.
• Maintains office equipment and supplies
• Scans and files any paperwork directly generated by daily activities
• Actively assists with any projects related to client service or internal business operations as requested
Full-time Salaried + Benefits
Operations, Client Service, Administrative
A versatile business professional with operations and/or administrative experience;
BA/BS strongly preferred;
A proven point-person; one who combines smart organizational and problem-solving skills, productive administrative capabilities, outstanding client service orientation and a polished and professional presentation;
MS Office proficiency required; Advanced Excel preferred;
An excited and collaborative self-starter who will thrive in this emerging, professional setting