Business Development Intern
DraftKings’ Business Development team is seeking a new summer intern who will join a growing team dedicated to building and executing best in class partnerships with rights holders in the sports and media industries. In this role, you will have three main responsibilities.
- Serve as liaison for DraftKings throughout the sports, media, gaming and tech industries to create strong relationships and ultimately facilitate near and long-term partnership opportunities
- Support the internal analysis and valuation process of various business opportunities with key internal stakeholders
- Help define and execute the collective strategy and vision for the broader business development organization
What you’ll do as an Intern on the Business Development team:
- Identify, evaluate, and execute potential opportunities including partnerships, vendor relationships, new business concepts, and other growth initiatives.
- Conduct due diligence and analysis to make recommendations to BD leadership
- Assist in preparation of team deal summaries, partner deliverables, and strategy presentations.
- Support internal processes with various internal stakeholders such as legal, accounting/finance, compliance, analytics/business intelligence and others
- Creative, quick learner, with a demonstrated interest in fields including consumer technology, media, mobile gaming and sports
- Strong communication (written/verbal), presentation and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure and achieves results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priority projects on tight timelines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Positive and collaborative personality who can work seamlessly within the BD team and cross-functionally with other DK team members.
- Experience in sales/business development is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.