We are currently seeking candidates who are working towards obtaining a bachelor's degree in engineering or a science-related field for a hybrid (50% virtual, 50% onsite) internship during the summer of 2021.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
The intern will help develop real-time data capture and reporting of OEE/Yield Data to the operational teams.
- Data analysis and capture
- Communication of weekly reports
- Action Tracking and Escalation
- Help develop and implement a simplified OEE data collection system.
- At least two years of undergraduate experience working towards a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to review MBRs and collate data.
- Ability to audit data integrity and communicate feedback.
- A practical mindset related to operations.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0+