Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Business Analyst
We believe Bank of America can do more for our clients than any other financial services firm. We understand the challenges our clients face around the world, and we use the full resources of our company to help them achieve their goals. Our solutions span the complete range of advisory, capital raising, banking, treasury and liquidity, sales and trading, and research capabilities.
Our Global Corporate & Investment Banking business focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 6,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions.
Business Analysts will support bankers within Global Investment Banking, working on a broad scope of assignments. This division comprising of highly qualified individuals is based in Charlotte.
Business Analysts will work with Investment Banking deal teams orchestrating capital raising and strategic advisory transactions as well as on projects internally to drive strategic initiatives. Specifically, the team helps Investment Bankers by performing analyses and tasks in support of business origination, client coverage efforts and execution of transactions. Business Analysts may also have mobility opportunities within Bank of America, including the potential to transition to an Investment Banking Analyst role in the future.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with various teams across the firm. Your key tasks and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing various financial analyses
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparing presentations and other materials for both internal and external clients
- Maintaining databases including public trading and transaction comparables
- Assisting in preparation of internal memos in the context of potential transactions
- Providing support in client clearance and onboarding
- Working with multiple teams across the Global Corporate and Investment Banking division
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between May 2018 – June 2021
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain a strong work ethic and build leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Professional maturity and experience to interact with senior bankers
- Dedicated to building a career in the banking industry
In order to be considered for this role, you must complete an application in the Bank of America system.