Operations & Communications Intern (for Medical Information team)
We are currently seeking freshman, sophomore, junior and senior candidates who are working towards obtaining a Bachelors degree for a virtual internship during the summer of 2021.
What are the objectives/goals of the position?
- The Operations and Communications Intern will work with the Medical Information Presentation Designer to support various operations & communication projects that align with BioPharmaceutical Medical Information priorities including Evolving How We Work, Building Leadership Capabilities, & Transforming Healthcare Delivery (ie through Project MC2)
What are the primary duties of this position?
- Internal/external communications and materials including messaging of complex scientific information, presentation development, infographics, charting, & data visualizations
- Plan, execute, and support projects to develop a video tutorial series for presentations/PowerPoint and a graphics resource library
- Support the update of Medical Information Guidance Documents in the development of presentation materials
- Ability to connect with people and communicate effectively
- PC skills required, including proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines/balance multiple tasks at one time
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop preferred but not required.