Operational Excellence Intern, Coppell, TX
We are currently seeking senior candidates who are working towards obtaining a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain or related fields for an onsite internship during the summer of 2021.
What are the objectives / goals of the position:
- Standardized Ways of Working is a key philosophy of the Lokelma Supply Site in Coppell, TX. Our goal is to implement Standard Work Instructions and Work Detail Sheets that enable our Operators to always follow the best current practice and method to manufacture our life-saving Lokelma.
- Working closely at the Genba everyday with our Operators across all 4-shifts to develop & document those standards. The Standard Work documentation will include clear written instructions and photographs of the process equipment. Those documents, once approved, will be formally published in our document management system and deployed to all Operators as part of their training & certification.
- Technical writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Good documentation, writing and communication skills are required.
- Industrial Engineering experience
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Previous experience as an Intern