Junior Copywriter Intern, Summer
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
Do you thrive on the challenge to establish a small start-up as the leading brand in its space? Do you like being at the forefront of skincare innovation? If so, you’ll fit right in at Curology. We are a first-of-its-kind online service offering customized prescription treatments for acne.
This is a paid internship at $20/hour.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and help create amazing videos telling the Curology story
- Always in the know on the latest creative trends, trending ad campaigns and viral videos
- An excellent storyteller who captures the right message with words
- Upbeat, caring and empathetic with a passion for helping others
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing work environment
- Write for a variety of projects, from ads starring influencers to patients and brand projects
- Work closely with our video team to develop creative concepts and bring them to life
- Assist with transcriptions and be the first person to flag the most compelling parts of the story
- Draft paper edits and starter scripts from video transcripts / stringouts
- Ideate + execute at least one video script from start to finish
- A passion for skincare and beauty products
- Experience writing, especially short-form stories (+ if marketing driven stories!)
- Proficient experience in Google Drive & Google Suite
- A keen intuition what marketing messages will resonate with our audience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
When you apply, please include a link to your past written work.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.