Client Relations Coordinator
NextLot, named as the fastest growing company in Raleigh by Inc. 500 in 2012, is revolutionizing the way online auctions are run. Based in the heart of North Hills, NextLot is seeking a responsible and motivated team player who is passionate about maintaining client relationships, providing superior customer service, and joining a young vibrant team of professionals. In short, you will be instrumental in helping clients successfully run online auctions. In this position, you will gain exposure to many areas of the business and will have the opportunity to grow and advance within the company in the future after demonstrating sustained excellent performance.
- Provide superior customer service to NextLot’s customers and users to ensure a positive experience.
- Operate NextLot’s industry-changing technology and accept online purchases from auction bidders.
- Assist NextLot’s Account Managers in managing client relationships and marketing client auctions.
- Actively be a part of NextLot’s young, internet culture.
- This position is 100% remote with opportunities to collaborate in-person with team in the future when safe and necessary.
- BA/BS degree
- Some weekend work is required
- Outgoing, fun personality
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Attention to detail and high level of concentration over extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy helping others and working as team to accomplish daily goals
- Difference maker who is not afraid to share new ideas and help move the company forward